Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tonight's Grey's Anatomy Episode

Yes, I'm a nerd. I'm almost crying from this episode. I know. I was probably dropped on my head as a small child.

In other news, I'm still in the same place in terms of college. I have no idea. And, the pickle on that shit-sandwich is that its super hard to find a job when I don't know when I'll be around this summer... But I think I may have found a job. I'm happy with it as long as I don't have to screw them over by needing to leave early, etc.

I need something to do with my life. I was looking for some way to volunteer or work overseas. I've actually had a recurring dream of EMT-ing in Darfur. Weird. But I think I'd be a good over-seas volunteer - I'm a quick learner and I work well under pressure. Unfortunately, every opportunity makes you pay like three thousand dollars. How stupid.

No comments: