Thursday, May 1, 2008

MD for ME?

Whaddup, blog?
Ok, so I'm still holding on to hope that the BA/MD dream school that I got in to is still a viable option. I talked to the financial aid people today and they said that they're mailing out the financial aid packages soon. Hopefully, between federal and private money, I can loan out ALL of the money that I need so I can go to this program. It would really mean so much to me if I could. I know I sounded into that BS/DO program, but that was me settling. I was happy with it, as a second choice. Right now, though, I have a chance at my first choice. If you're into that sort of thing, say a prayer, please. Or at least channel some positive energy in my direction. Send some good vibes? You can meditate on it. Or light a candle for me? You can make a point of stating your trust in the natural order of the universe, and hope that it's in my favor. You can cast a spell or even offer a small non-animal sacrifice... I'm easy to get along with.

Today, school was pointless. We had mass (school mass is stupid) and shortened classes (which we did nothing in), and then we had a preview of the school play (which sucked). School mass is so irreverent, boring, and I just don't like it. Shortened classes are a waste of my time. The people in the school musical suck - none of them have the voice to be singing on stage. But at least they try? Bullshit. They can try all they want, I just shouldn't have to listen to it. What a mess.

I'm also very glad to say that 6yearmed is back! I was worried! She actually just graduated from the above mentioned dream school. And I met her, in person, at my interview but was too shy to say anything. I should have gotten her autograph.

Well, I think I'm done. Peace out.

No comments: