Thursday, May 29, 2008

stupid, stupid, stupid....

I do stupid things all the time. I always make stupid choices.... but I rarely realize how stupid a choice is this soon.

For the past three months, I was kind of "on-the-fence" in terms of prom. I kinda wanted to be there, but I didn't want to go. I didn't want to deal with the drama, pay for a tux or limo, or have to find a place to stay down the shore (herein, dts). The straw that broke the camel's back was that I couldn't go with the person who I wanted to go with. If I could have gone with person-unknown, I totally would have gone. I wanted to be at prom and see everyone and experience it all. I wanted to be dts like a normal jersey kid. I had four or five people who I know would have gone with me at a moment's notice, and I would have had a lot of fun with...but I was stubborn - it wasn't the one person I wanted to go with, so I didn't go. I totally regret not going.

No comments: