Saturday, May 17, 2008

End of School

OK so yesterday was my last day of school. I didn't think I was going to really care...but I do.

I haven't been able to sleep - I just keep playing different things through my head: memories, thoughts of the embarrassing crushes that never turned into anything, people I wish I had talked to, people I wished I hadn't talked to, people I still need to make things right with, and then, of course, the realization that I'm never going to see ANY of those people again.

It's depressing, really. Especially since I didn't realize that I cared until now.

I don't even know what to do. Do I try to keep in touch with people who I only saw in school anyways? I feel like I already miss them, but they have more important stuff to do then to go our of their ways to deal with me, anyways. Fuck.

Urrg.

No comments: