Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So I decided on college today. ::drumroll::
BS/DO program. The end.

The program in Kansas City has still failed to get back to me with the financial aid stuff (I literally have checked online every few hours)...so I'm just giving up on that.

I'm hoping that during the summers/winters I'll be able to do the Paramedic classes as a community college (I need to see if they even run the medic classes in the summer) this way I'm still getting some form of patient contact and I'm doing something that I really want to do (rather then just sitting in a lab and doing biology for four years). I'm using a lot of parenthesis. I think I might be pissed off about this college situation, but I'm trying to make the best of it.

Today I told a friend of mine about this crazy love-crush on this other kid in my grade I've had for the past few years. Apparently, I hid it well. It felt good to get it out, but it made me realize how final this high school graduation is going to be... I'm never going to see either of them again. ever. ever.

Summer is already here, which is good and bad. I have a job working at a camp (I'm not sure if I posted about this already). I'm going to be the EMT at a big camp. I don't even know what to expect, but I think it should be fun - and a little bit awkward. I'm glad to be back at a camp, though... I loved the camp I used to work at, but the political bullshit ended up making me quit in a horribly-planned fit which I very much regret.

I kinda want an otoscope. But they're so much money. Meh.

2 comments:

Medic61 said...

Otoscopes are awesome! And you know what you can use to buy it? Graduation money...oh I miss graduating!

Me said...

I practically have my graduation money spent already!

I'm adding both of your blogs,by the way -I love them!