Friday, May 2, 2008

Confessions of A Coffee Addict

It is currently somewhere near 6 o'clock... this is the time I wake up to go to school usually. Unfortunately, I have about three hours of sleep under my belt right now. Why? Here it goes...

When I get stressed, I drink a lot of coffee. A lot of coffee. Lots. Yesterday, I had nine cups of wonderful hazelnut coffee. I feel asleep somewhere near 2:30 this morning. Oops. So right now, I have something similar to a coffee hangover. I am tired, cranky, and I truly believe that the coffee is seeping through my pores.

Am I even awake right now?

1 comment:

firefighter4884 said...

Dude,

A couple more for your reading enjoyment:

The Lawdog - a police officer in Texas

and Ambulance Driver - who is, strangely enough, an ambulance driver in Louisiana.

--Jim