Saturday, May 24, 2008

one more thing...

Oh...one more thing.

For posterity's sake, I should document that I officially began cleaning my room. Not like the straightening up kind of cleaning... but the moving stuff around and into bags with the anticipation of camp AND college coming soon! In reality, I think I'm just making a huge mess. I'm cleaning EVERYTHING, then sorting it and putting it in bags to get it out of my room. When it's all out, I'll move the heavy stuff to do a real good vacuuming job. Then, the bags of summery stuff will be unpacked into my room to use until camp starts, while the bags of winter stuff get stored in my closet to be taken to school.

I seriously moved a lot around today. I found so many things that I totally forgot about, which was cool. I was hoping to find my Petzl head lamp from a few years ago... I loved that thing. Unfortunately, it wasn't here, so I'm going to have to buy one for camp. I'm thinking I'll get the Petzl E+Lite... I like the looks/functionality of it a lot.

No comments: