Monday, September 8, 2008

Urrg. My life.

I came out to the two girls at school who I'm close with. Obviously, they handled it like babies and facebook stalked people to try to get information. It was so irritating.

I talked to my very good British (VGBF) friend again today for a while. Basically, I miss him so much that it hurts, so talking to him is like an escape from the pain. He's still planning on coming to visit during break, so God-willing, it will happen. Already, though, I'm thinking about how tough it's going to be to say goodbye again. (BTW he recently updated his status on facebook to mention that he missed me).

I miss camp, too. I can't even describe it. If i could drop out of school today and go back to camp, I would. I would give anything to be at camp for my entire life, preferable with my VGBF.

I really want to leave the country. I'm thinking about possibly transferring into a school in the UK, but I think I might be too late for next school year and I definitely can't afford it... I just don't want to be in my school anymore. I'm at the point where I would even consider dropping out and becoming a medic at community college and then trying to move overseas. Maybe if I study abroad next year it will get this feeling out of me...I don't think so, though. I need to get out of this place.

I also want to go to England to visit, but I don't have the money for that. Maybe if I ask for money for Christmas and my birthday, I'll be able to go over between school-ending and camp-beginning.

IDK I'm done typing I think. I'll write more when I feel like it.

No comments: