Thursday, September 18, 2008

Obviously, I'm not going to delete it, but I regret my last post. I was pretty shallow. That feeling lasted until I posted the blog and got it out of my system. I'm back to being head-over-heals for VGBF. He's coming to visit me in a few months. I'm very happy.

He and I talked again yesterday and today, and it was just nice and nonthreatening conversation. We just talked. It was awesome.

On to school:
I hate it. I want to leave.
My ideal situation would be to go to medical school in the UK, which means finishing this application, taking the UKCAT (which costs $170 and is a 2 hour drive from me), finding someone to write me a letter of recommendation, and then GETTING IN.
More likely situations include going to community college for resp. therapy or paramedicine OR staying in this shit hole.

No comments: