Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So today was dumb.
I had class all morning, then one in the afternoon.
I didn't talk to like anyone who I would have liked to talk to. That's a lie.
One of my friends from camp was texting me before. I'm waiting for her to get home to go on AIM so we can talk more indepth.

One of my friends is moving to an island-nation called Vanuatu. Apparently, in Vanuatu, they have under-water mailboxes and waterproof post cards.

My very good friend from England is going to try to visit during my Christmas break - I'm SO excited!

What else?

Tomorrow I have a two-and-a-half hour class that I have NO INTEREST in being in. I need to take it, technically - I think - but I'm pissed.

I've been studying/reading/doing homework all day. I don't know what else to do. I'm that bored.

No comments: