Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I forgot...

So, I forgot about my blog. Oops. Honest mistake.

Now, I'm at college. I'm so bored that I needed something to do. So, I'm blogging.

Camp was seriously incredible. Probably later today I'll post some specific stories, but for now I'll go for a quick overview: I love inner city kids. I love the counselors/staff at the camp. I love the camp. I love the program of the camp. I love taking care of kids. It was a perfect fit.

Camp ended for me a week-and-a-half ago so I could pack for school and leave and stuff. I loved camp - if I could do it year-round, I totally would...and I would drop out of school to do it. I had to say goodbye to everyone at camp, which was really hard. The one person who I am still totally in love with, though, had a family emergency and needed to catch a plane back to England, so he came home with me that night so I could drive him to the airport. He, being a straight male, is not into me, but we still were really close. I'm like an emotional wreck over it, still. It's hard knowing that I'm never going to see him again, also.

So this college thing sucks. There is literally nothing to do. I real blogs all day. And eat. And sleep.

No comments: