Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update.

AHHHH NEW GREY'S ANATOMY IS ON IN EIGHT MINUTES!
I'm definitely posting a re-cap to the episode either later tonight or tomorrow.

So my life.
Right now is crunch time for APs which sucks ass. Chemistry...no idea. Language...my teacher sucks. Seriously, I don't understand Chem. My language teacher has been trying to be popular all year, and hasn't taught us ANYTHING about the English language. I only have 16 days of school left.

Oh well. I'm accepted into college already. My AP scores don't matter, right?

The camp I thought I was working for has still not sent me the contract that they said they would (they sent out one, but it needed to be changed). I don't know what to think - I really want to work there, but I feel like I'm being a huge problem with them because I need to take off for college orientation, and I need to leave almost three weeks early for school.

Right now I'm in this ridiculous 6th-grade-girl mood thats a result of a major crush. I know, I'm pathetic... but I kind of like it.

Anyways, I'm giving a tour of my first aid squad tomorrow for my school's medical club that is specifically for people who are looking to pursue a career in health care. Unfortunately, I think like six kids are going for this tour. How pathetic am I? Furthermore, I can almost promise that I screw it up. I will absolutely post if it goes down the tubes.

OK - I have to go watch Grey's!

No comments: